Lessen Fire Damage and Cost for Your Wilmington Property
SERVPRO Has Skilled Fire Damage Technicians in Wilmington Available 24/7
Once fire strikes at your home or business, you start to think about the best way to clean up all damage. Not only can you have charred debris and unsalvageable contents or materials, but you may also have water damage from putting out the flames. There are many aspects to consider, with safety being paramount. Hiring fire damage restoration by a team of skilled professionals is the best way to ensure everything gets underway safely and effectively. SERVPRO is available 24/7 for an emergency response so you can get your business or house fire cleanup underway. We're Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Fire damage in Wilmington can be life-changing, and rebuilding is stressful and daunting for many property owners. Fires are known for causing billions in fire damage each year, so you need a team that can get results while also lessening the cost and overall loss. SERVPRO does this with our' repair versus replace' methodology and our entire crew of IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT).
Selecting Your Restoration Team is an Important Decision
Even the most minor fire can bring on some damage that is not evident to the untrained eye. There are several reasons why any property owner should enlist the help of a trusted and trained restoration company rather than attempting a DIY, including:
- 24/7 Availability – Here at SERVPRO, you can reach out to our customer care team 24 hours a day and any day of the week. We will have a crew mobilized and our Green Fleet at your door within four hours of initial contact.
- Certified and Insured – Anyone working in and around your home should be appropriately trained and insured should anything happen on your property. IICRC-certifications also offer further assurance that our technicians have the knowledge and abilities to handle your fire restoration and cleanup.
- Investigation and Assessment – Safety is critical with any restoration project. This is especially true when fire and water may have damaged your structural elements. Our trained crew chief thoroughly inspects your property and assesses the damage. This allows us to address possible hazards and select the best equipment, tools, and methods to help us achieve our goals.
What About Smoke Damage to Contents and Surfaces?
SERVPRO uses specialized cleaning methods to handle smoke remediation so that no lingering odors get left behind. This may include dry wiping with cloths or brushes or wet wiping with cleaning solutions. We inspect all surfaces to determine the types of soot soiling present and perform spot testing to ensure no further damage occurs.
For handling odors, both from smoke residue and water/moisture, our team includes trained Odor Control Technicians (OCT). We have the training to identify all offensive odors and eliminate them rather than masking them. Our professional odor removal techniques pinpoint the cause and get results, so you never have lingering reminders of the fire event. We use tools in our arsenal such as:
- Odor Counteracting Beads – Treated porous beads that release volatile odor counteractants, working by time release to freshen and fragrance the area being treated.
- Deodorant Pellets or Granules – Made with an active mineral, these products help to pull in and hold odorous molecules.
- Water-Based Products – We have wet mist deodorizers and odor counteractants our team will use to neutralize malodors in various situations.
- Air Scrubbers – These filtration devices have onboard HEPA filters to pull and capture particles in the air.
Any fire damage cleanup and restoration project gets structured to make your property "Like it never even happened." Get the results you deserve by contacting SERVPRO of Brandywine/Wilmington when you require assistance. Request help online or call us 24/7 at (302) 762-8080.