Fire Restoration in Claymont Depends on a Multiple Step Plan
Expertise in cleanup and buildback is why SERVPRO is a good fit
When fire moves through your Claymont home, the damage varies in type and intensity. Homeowners cannot discern the remediable harm from severe destruction, needing controlled demolition and reconstruction. Hiring a full-service restoration firm saves time, reduces disruptions, and eliminates additional contractors.
What Sets SERVPRO Apart?
SERVPRO's robust construction department hastens the process of Claymont fire restoration. Our Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) work hard removing residues and surface charring. Holding general construction certification and licensure as a company permits us to enhance our response:
- Follow up on safety and damage assessments
- Securing floors, walls, steps
- Building and installing needed temporary supports
- Careful release of trapped firefighting water from ceilings and walls
- Punching weep holes from room edge to center
- Drilling or sawing release holes near baseboards
- Performing flood cuts
- Tear-outs of irreparably charred and damaged structures
- Repair and reconstruction as needed
- Consult with insurance and the customer to limit out of pocket costs
Training and professionalism are why SERVPRO of Brandywine / Wilmington seamlessly approaches fire restoration. Call (302) 762-8080 for prompt evaluation.